Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios: Let's Take an Adventure!

My friends and family know that I love elephants. I don't go hog wild collecting them, but I do have about a dozen in my house. I like the elephants with the trunk pointing up, because it represents and dispenses luck, energy, prosperity, and kindness. Trunks that point downward stores luck and energy and is a symbol of knowledge and wisdom. I guess it's a good idea to have both in the house. Today's card features Rachelle Anne Miller's digital stamp, Elephant Adventure. Such a cute stamp to put on a birthday, friendship, hello, bon voyage or note card! It's also perfect to add in your scrapbook and journal pages. 

We also have our monthly challenge over at the Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps fan page. Join us and you may win a free stamp! Click here for all the details: Monthly Challenge.


This is an A6 size card (4-5/8" x 6-1/4"). Measurements are:
  • Card base: 9-1/4"W x 6-1/4"H, score at 4-5/8" and fold in half
  • Green mat: 6"W x 4-3/8"H
  • Animal print strip: 5-7/8"W x 1-1/4"H
  • White mat: 5-7/8"W x 4-1/4" H
  • Die cut mat (use patterned paper): 4-1/2"W x 3-1/2" H
  • Image mat: 4-1/8"W x 3-1/8" H
  • Image: 4"W x 3"H
I colored this stamp using Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I used Bristol paper since I like the smooth surface. 

Zig markers used:
  • Hair: Beige-072
  • Skin: Oatmeal-064, Flesh-071, Pale Pink-028
  • Cheeks: Light pink-025
  • Clothes: Orange-070, Green-040
  • Elephant: Gray Brown-094
  • Ground: Beige-072


I layered and adhered all the pieces together then added a few die cut leaves using the same patterned paper. The sentiment is part of the stamp. 



A cute and easy card to make. I hope you give it a try. Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!




1 comment:

  1. So cute I love the pink cheeks and painted toe nails on the elephant. The little girl enjoying her ride sporting her hat! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete