Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios: Bear's Wagon Ride

When was the last time you sent a card to your bestie just because she is an awesome friend? I know for me, I don't send them enough! I made this card with the perfect digital stamp from Rachelle Anne Miller called Bear's Wagon Ride. This stamp can be used for many different occasions, such a birthday, welcome baby, friendship, hello, and more!

Don't forget to enter our monthly challenge to win some digital stamps! 


I just love digital stamps. You can make them any size you want. I decided to make mine big enough for an A6 size (4-1/2"x6-1/4") card. This size makes it easier to color and to ink a background. First I printed the stamp and colored it with Copic markers. Colors are listed below.


Copic markers used:
Bear fur: E33, E53, E51, E50
Blue: B97, B95, B93, B91
Green: YG17, YG13, YG11
Yellow-orange: YR15, YR14, YR12, YR01
Red: RV34, RV11, RV00


After coloring the stamp, I printed another stamp using masking paper so that I could mask off the stamp to do some ink blending for the background. I used Distress Oxide Ink in Mowed Lawn for the grass. I used the Cloud Builder Stencil from Stamp Anniething and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink for the sky.

I matted the card front using light blue cardstock from my stash. Then I added a plaid mat underneath it. The plaid paper is from Stamp Anniething. I created the sentiment in MS-Word, printed, then trimmed it to size and adhered it to the card to complete the card.


This is such a fun stamp to color and the card is very easy to make. Thank you for stopping by and have a creative and colorful week!


1 comment:

  1. Adorable I just love how you have chosen just the right paper to frame it. Your coloring is on point. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete