Thursday, October 7, 2021

Stamp Anniething Sneak Peek Day 2: Jackie - Hey There Foxy Lady

Welcome to Day 2 of sneak peeks at Stamp Anniething where the theme this month is "Disco." Such a fun set to create your 70's themed and disco cards! Today's sneak peek stamp can't get any cuter! This is the Jackie - Hey There Foxy Lady stamp and she's got disco fever.  All new releases will be available in the store tomorrow, 9:00 AM PT/12:00 PM ET. 


I first stamped Jackie then used the coordinating outline die to cut her out. I colored this stamp using Copic markers.


Copic Markers and Arteza Gel Pens Used
Skin: E59, E57, E15, E33, E31
Cheeks: R22, R32
Hair: E49, E47, E44, E43
Blouse: YR24, YR23, YR21 plus Arteza metallic gel pen in silver, gold, and white gel pen
Pants: V17, V15, V12
Shoes: Arteza metallic pens in silver, purple, and white gel pen
Bracelet, Button, Belt: Arteza metallic pen

I made a 6x6 square card using the new Disco Stencil and stencil butter to create the dance floor and the word Disco.  I used an old stencil from my stash and Oxide Inks in Dusty Concord, Tumbled Glass, Spun Sugar, Squeezed Lemonade, and Mowed Lawn to create the wild background. 


To mat the card front, I used a sheet of Stamp Anniething's glitter paper from the Glitter Paradise Pack. I used the same cardstock to cut out a couple of ribbons to place on the dance floor. I adhered Jackie and the sentiment flat using liquid glue.

To finish the card, I added multi-colored sequins.


Thank you for stopping by and please come back tomorrow to see Day 3 of the sneak peeks! Have a creative day!



1 comment:

  1. Love it. Her hair is perfect and your shading of her skin is very good. All your colors brings it to life.

    ReplyDelete