Sunday, February 27, 2022

Scrappy Boy Stamps: We're a Super Team

I hope you enjoyed this month's new release of Scrappy Boy Stamps superheroes stamps. I just love how fun and easy it is to make bright and beautiful cards with these stamps and papers. If you need to build your stash of cards, it's best to get the bundle to make it easier to make your cards. 



Today's fun-fold peek-a-boo card features a girl superhero from the You're My Hero set on the front of the card and a boy superhero from the Super Team set on the inside. I got this fun-fold idea from Creative Treehouse and you can watch their video on YouTube for the template. The only thing I did differently was I used a different punch on the inside since I did not have the one she had.

I first colored the stamps, colored them with Copic markers, then cut them out with the coordinating dies. I also stamped the sentiment "We're a Super Team" and added a black cardstock mat. 


Copic Markers Used:
Girl Superhero:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R21
Mouth: R22
Hair: E18, E08, YR18, YR14
Gold: E23, Y38, Y17
Blue: B28, B24, B21
Brown (rope): E39, E35, E31

Boy Superhero:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheek: R21
Mouth: R22
Hair: T9, T7, T5, T3
Blue: B99, B97, B95, B93
Red: R39, R37, R35, R32
Yellow: YR23, Y17, Y15

I used papers from the Superheroes paper pack for this card. The card base is black cardstock. I adhered all the pieces together with liquid glue, except for the girl superhero where I used double-sided adhesive foam tape.


Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a very creative day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment