Monday, February 21, 2022

Stamp Anniething: I Love the 80's

Today is my design team day at Stamp Anniething and I get to use a prior release stamp for my project. One of my favorite stamp sets is the Back to the 80's Grab and Go BoxA Grab and Go Box comes with all the things you need to make cards.  Please check out my prior blog post on this Grab and Go Box. I love the music from the 80's. Some of my favorite musicians and bands are Michael Jackson, Prince, Madonna, Hall and Oates, Duran Duran, Bruce Springsteen, Van Halen...I can go on forever! Many albums on cassette tapes and vinyl. Oh...the good times! 


Today's A2 card features a stamp that was inspired by the 80's movie, The Breakfast Club. After stamping this image, I added an 80's design to her dress using a Copic marker friendly pen. I then colored the image using Copic markers.



Copic markers used:
Girl:
Skin: E13, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20
Tongue: R22, R20
Hair: E49, E47, E44, E43, E41
Blue-green: BG49, BG45, BG12, BG11
Pink: RV14
Yellow: Y17
Blue-green: BG49
White: T5, T3, T1

I love the 80's sentiment: RV17, RV14, RV13


Next, I cut out all the pieces of the cassette tape using the Cassette Tape Builder Die. I used patterned paper to create a label for the cassette (this does not come with the builder die). I then stamped the sentiment and trimmed it to fit the cassette tape. 

I used the designer paper pack from the Grab and Go box to mat my card.  I added a strip in the middle and matted it with black cardstock. 

All pieces are adhered with the glue tube, except for the girl, where she is popped up using the foam squares. 


Thank you for stopping by and hope you enjoyed this Back to the 80's card! Have a wonderful day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment