Sunday, April 3, 2022

Scrappy Boy Stamps: Victorian Birthday Card

I adore the clothes, hairstyles, and colors of the Victorian era. When Scrappy Boy Stamps recently released the Burlesque paper pack in February, I knew I wanted to use them with the A Victorian Christmas stamps released in September 2021 to make some cards! Today I am sharing a birthday card doing just that! These papers make it easy to make beautiful cards in no time!


To make this A2 card, I stamped the images and colored them with Copic markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the presents and used one of the the Scrappy Boy Stamps' A2 Stitched Scalloped Edge Dies instead of the outline die to cut out the image.

Copic markers used:
Girl
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20
Hair: E18, E08, YR18, YR14
Red: RV69, R56, RV95, RV93
Gray: T7,T5, T3, T1

Presents:
Green: G16, G14, YG11
Red: RV69, R56, RV95, RV93
Gray: T5, T3, T1


To create all the layers of the patterned papers, I used various sizes of the Scrappy Boy Stamps' A2 Stitched Scalloped Edge Dies. For the floral strip on the side, I put the die on the edges of the strip of paper. I adhered all the pieces onto a top folding card base with liquid glue. 


To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment and used a Banner Die from Stamp Anniething and adhered it to the card and the card was finished. So fun and easy to use patterned papers! 


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful and creative day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment