Thursday, August 25, 2022

Paper Nest Dolls: Have an Enchanting Birthday

My cousin is having a princess birthday party for her little girl next month and I had to make a beautiful card for her. Although this stamp is named, "Good Witch Emma" from Paper Nest Dolls, I think it makes the perfect princess birthday card. I even found the perfect castle for the background! This stamp comes in both digital and in red rubber. I used the digital version so that I can make the image the size I needed. 


Supplies used:
  • Paper Nest Dolls Good Witch Emma - Red Rubber or Digital
  • Sentiment: Scrappy Boy Stamps - Song As Old As Time Stamp Set
  • Castle Die: Hero Arts - Paper Layering Castle
  • Patterned Paper: Provo Craft


Copic Markers used:

Good Witch Emma
  • Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
  • Cheeks: E93
  • Hair: E18, E17, E13, E11, Y21
  • Purple: V28, V25, V22, V20
  • Yellow/Gold: YR21,Y06, Y02
Castle
  • Walls: W6, W5, W4, W3, W2, W1, W0
  • Flags: V28, V25, V22
  • Trees, bushes, grass: YG67, YG63, YG61

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you have a very creative day!



No comments:

Post a Comment