Saturday, November 19, 2022

Conie Fong Art & Design: Believe in Yourself

I'm taking a break from holiday cards to make a special card for a young friend that is going through some confidence issues. We all have friends and family that need a little confidence boost from time to time. Believing in yourself means having faith in your own capabilities. It means believing that you CAN do something; that it is within your ability. This digital stamp called Bella Rose from Conie Fong Art & Design is perfect for my card. Her favorite color is purple so I had to color everything in purple!
I printed the digital stamp 3" tall and colored it with Copic markers.

Copic markers used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: E93
Eye shadow: V01, V000
Lips: V12, V01
Hair: 100, C7, C5, C3
Purple: V17, V15, V12


I used a double stitched rectangular die to cut the front panel. I used a stamp positioner to add the sentiment. The sentiment is from Altenew's stamp set called Build-a-Flower Chrysanthemum. I then added a black mat, then a purple mat, and then adhered it to a top-folding A2 card base. To finish the card, I added a few purple rhinestones.

A beautiful stamp to color and can be used for many occasions. 


Thank you for stopping by. Have a creative week! 


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Stunning coloring and gorgeous card Betty. I love it! Great job! I have colored black hair once and it was perfect; but I have been afraid to try it since then. LOL! Thank you for sharing your awesome creation with us.

    ReplyDelete