Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Scrappy Boy Sneak Peeks: Cute Girls Dating

It's difficult to find a stamp set that you can use for Valentine's Day, romance, anniversary, engagement, or dating. Scrappy Boy Stamps is releasing a stamp set that can fulfill all of this! This stamp set features the Cute Girls and it's called Cute Girls Dating. This stamp set has 5 couples images, 2 hearts, and 6 sentiments; perfect for making cards, journaling, and scrapbooking.


My card also features the coordinating paper pack called I Love Love. I added a small heart shaker on the card I made with a Lawn Fawn shaker die set. I used the sentiment "True love stories never have endings" so that I can use this as a Valentine's Day card. 


I colored the stamps using Copic markers:

Girl
Skin: E04, E13, E11, E21, E00
Cheeks: E93
Hair: 100, T7, T5, B14
Red: R37, R35, R32

Boy
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Tongue: R22, R20
Cheeks: E93
Hair: 100, T7, T5, T3
Blue Shirt: B39, B37, B34

Wine Glasses
Wine: R89, R85, R83
Glass: B00, B0000

Table Cloth, Chairs, Plate
White: N4, N3, N1, 0



I used a scalloped circle die from Gina Marie Designs and cut out the red mat for the stamp. I used Scrappy Boy Stamps Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut out the red mat and patterned papers.


Thank you for stopping by today! Have a wonderful and creative week!



No comments:

Post a Comment