Thursday, January 26, 2023

Scrappy Boy Stamps: Leave a Little Sparkle Wherever You Go

Mardi Gras is about a month away. This year the date is February 21, 2023 so there is still time to send Mardi Gras cards to your family and friends. The card I'm sharing today is simple to make using one of the Scrappy Boys Stamps Cute Girls Mardi Gras stamps and patterned paper pack. I added a few die cut feathers for some accents.


I stamps and colored the stamps using Copic markers in the following colors:

Cute Girl
Skin: E04, E11, E21,E00
Cheeks: E93
Hair: E18, E08, YR18, YR14
Green: YG17, YG05, YG01
Purple: V17, V15, V13
Yellow/Gold: E23, Y38, YR21

I cut the feathers using Leaf Dies from Stamp Anniething. I colored them using Copic markers. 

Feathers
Green: YG17, YG05, YG01
Purple: V17, V15, V13
Yellow/Gold: E23, Y38, YR21



I used several of the Scrappy Boy Stamps Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut mats for the card and the Scalloped Die to cut out the sentiment.



All layers are adhered to a black card base. I adhered white cardstock inside the card for writing a message. 



A fun and simple card to make for all your Mardi Gras family and friends! Thank you for stopping by today. Have a creative week!


No comments:

Post a Comment