Thursday, February 9, 2023

Stamp Anniething Sneak Peek Day 2: Jett-Have a Rockin' Birthday

Welcome to Day 2 of Stamp Anniething's February 2023 sneak peeks! Today's card features the beautiful "Jett-You Make My Heart Sing" stamp. This stamp includes a second sentiment, "Have a Rockin' Birthday," that I used for my card. I also used the amazing new Concert Stage Builder Dies and You Rock Word Die. I used a previously release stencil, Up in Flames, to create the background. 
Stamp Anniething Products used:
-Jett - You Make My Heart Sing/Have A Rockin' Birthday
-Concert Stage Builder Die
-You Rock Word Die
-Up in Flames Stencil
-Jelly Dots


I stamped and colored the image using Copic markers in the following colors:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: E93
Tongue: R22, R20
Hair: RV17, RV04, RV02
Green: YG67, YG09, YG05, YG03
Purple: V17, V15, V12
Pink: RV17, RV04, RV02
Silver: C5, C3, C1



I inked the Up in Flames stencil with Distress Inks in Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey, Worn Lipstick and Black Soot.


Thank you for stopping by for Day 2 of the sneak peeks! Please come back tomorrow for Day 3 and our final day to see all of the new releases for February! 


No comments:

Post a Comment