Friday, April 7, 2023

Stamp Anniething Sneak Peek Day 3: Great Job!

Welcome to Day 3, the final day of Stamp Anniething's April 2023 sneak peeks! Today's card features the cutest painter, Jamal - Hue Are So Special stamp and the Great Job Word Die. It's been a fun three days sharing the new release. Such a fun set to play with! The entire new release is now available in the Stamp Anniething webstore. 


Stamp Anniething products used:
  • Jamal - Hue Are So Special stamp and outline die
  • Great Job Word Die
  • Beach Day Paper Pack

I stamped and colored the image using Copic markers in the following colors:

Skin: E27, E25, E23, E13
Tongue: R22, R20
Cheeks: R22
Hair: E49, E47, E44, E43, E42
White: N3, N1, 0
Blue: B04, B02,B000
Yellow: Y38, Y35
Red: R37, R35, R32
Brown: E47, E44, E43
Silver: C5, C3, C1


For this A2 card, I used patterned paper from the Beach Day Paper Pack. I first added a red cardstock mat then layered the patterned paper over it. I created a paint splatter background with acrylic paints in yellow, blue, and red. I put a piece of vellum behind this piece to create some dimension. 

I cut out the sentiment using the Great Job Word Die and adhered it onto the card front, added the cans of paint, and popped up Jamal with double sided adhesive foam tape. 

I hope you enjoyed the sneak peeks this week! I love this new release of the masculine stamps, dies, and stencils. 

No comments:

Post a Comment