Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Stamp Anniething Sneak Peek Day 1: Nick - You Lasso'd My Heart

Welcome to Day 1 of Stamp Anniething's July 2023 sneak peeks! Today's card features the handsome Nick - You Lasso'd My Heart stamp, Reward/Wanted Poster Die, and the Western Stencil. A fun and cute set to create all kinds of cards, scrapbook pages, and more!


I colored all the stamps with Copic markers in the following colors:

Skin: E27, E25, E23, E13, E11
Cheeks: R20
Tongue: R24, R20
Hair: 100, C7, C5, C3
Dark Brown: E49, E47,E44,E43, E41
Gray: N7, N5, N3,N1
Red: R37, R35, R32
Light Brown: E37,E33, E31


I used Distress Inks in Pumice Stone, Walnut Stain, and Black Soot to create the stenciled background. I also used these inks to ink the edges of the Reward/Wanted die cuts. 


I used a black A2 card base for this card. I added white card stock inside and stamped the sentiment. 


So fun to color this stamp and to play with the stencil and dies! I know I'll be make a few more of these cards!


Thank you for stopping by. Please come back tomorrow for Day 2 of sneak peeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment