Saturday, March 30, 2024

Woodblock Wednesday Challenge: Hello Cow Card

I'm participating in this month's Woodblock Wednesday run by Amy Tsuruta, where you make a card using rubber stamps that are mounted on wood. I’m using two of my vintage stamps. The cow stamp is made by Imaginations and the cloud stamp is by TRL Designs. I don't believe these stamp companies are in business any longer, but some of their used stamps can be found on Ebay and Etsy.  I thought these two stamps paired together to make a cute "hello" card.  I created the grass and sky using Copic markers.


Products used:
  • Cow stamp by Imaginations
  • Clouds stamp by TRL Designs
  • Hello Die by The Stamps of Life


Copic markers used to color stamps and background:
  • Clouds: B000, B0000
  • Sky: B01, B000, B0000
  • Grass: YG17, YG13, YG03, YG01
  • Pink: R83, R81
  • Purple: V17, V15, V13
  • Black: N7, N5, N3
  • White: N3, N1, 0

Although these stamps are no longer available, it is easy to find cow and clouds stamps to recreate this card. It's a quick card you can make and a fun one to color!


Thank you for stopping by. Have a creative day! 

2 comments:

  1. oh how CUTE. Love this duo Betty!
    Thanks so much for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete