Friday, April 5, 2024

Stamp Anniething Sneak Peek Day 3: I'm Totally Buggin'

It's Day 3 and the final day of Stamp Anniething's April sneak peeks. This month's Clueless film-inspired stamps are so adorable and fun to color! Today's card features the cute stamp, Tai - I'm Totally Buggin' and the awesome Locker Builder Die. The door on the locker swings open. I thought it would make a cute shaker, so I decided to give it a try. It turned out so cute!

Stamp Anniething products used:
  • Tai - I'm Totally Buggin' stamp and outline die
  • Locker Builder Die
  • Itty Bitty Beads
  • Acetate Sheets
  • Heart Die from Thanks A Latte GC Add on
  • Jelly Dots
  • Retro Kitchen Paper Pack (retired)
  • Glitter cardstock (retired)
Supplies used:
  • A6 white card base
  • Gray textured cardstock
  • Double-sided foam tape
  • Chipboard

Copic markers used to color stamps:

Tai
  • Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
  • Cheek: E93
  • Tongue: R22, R20
  • Hair: E18, E08, YR18, YR14
  • Blue: B97, B95, B93, B91
  • Red: R14, R22, R21, R11
  • Top of overalls: Y02, B95, R46, V09
  • Sweater tied around waist: N3, N1, 0 (white), V01, BG000, G0000
Lock
  • Silver: N5, N3, N1
  • Blue: B97, B95, B93, B91
To create the shaker, I cut 4 of the lockers out of chipboard and cut off the doors. I glued these together using liquid glue. I traced the locker on acetate, hand cut, then adhered it on the top layer of the chipboard using double-sided tear tape. Die cut one locker using textured gray cardstock. Adhere on top of the acetate using double-sided tear tape. You can use liquid glue, but make sure it does not ooze onto the acetate. For the backing, I traced the locker on the patterned paper and hand cut. Add the shaker bits and adhere the patterned paper using liquid glue. Die cut the other parts of the locker and adhere to the front.

Instead of just laying the shaker on top of the card, I wanted to inset it so the card front is flat. I first measured and cut the patterned paper to fit the card front. I then used the Locker Die to cut the hole for the shaker to be inserted. I used tear tape on the back of the shaker and  two layers of double sided foam tape to adhere the patterned paper onto the card base.


I cut out a fishtail tag then popped up the sentiment on top of it with double sided foam tape. I also adhered Tai with double sided foam tape. I added a jelly dot to the combination lock to make it easier to open and close the locker door. I added some hearts on the acetate with a small drop of liquid glue. Make sure this is dry before closing the locker door. 


Thank you for stopping by! I hope you loved this release as much as I do. I think the stamps are so cute and Locker Builder Die is so awesome!

Have a wonderful and creative day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment