Friday, July 5, 2024

La-La Land Crafts: July 2024 Kit of the Month - Project 2

My second Project for the La-La Land Crafts July 2024 Kit of the Month (KOTM) was so fun to make! I am such a sloth fan and when I saw this kit, I was so excited!! If you haven't seen my first project, please check it out. It's the post right below this one.

The July 2024 Kit focuses on vacations and relaxation. This kit includes the beautiful Relaxing Marci rubber stamp posed to fit the hammock (die), a beach umbrella die, a sign die, three sloth clear stamps (Sloth Mode), and a host of sentiments! Not part of the kit is a paper pack called Summer Vacation that fits so well with this KOTM, but it is available for purchase today before the actual formal release! (Link below)



Additional products:

Copic markers/Prismacolor pencils/Distress Inks:

Sloth:
-Fur: W7, W5, W3, W1, W00
-Cheeks: R20
Cocktail:
-Drink: R17, R14, R12
-Glass: B01, B00, B000
-Straw: B34
-Cherries: R29, R24, R32
-Lime: YG03, YG01
-Umbrella: RV13, RV11

Hammock:
Fabric: Distress Inks in Vintage Photo & Black Soot
Stripes: PC946
Straps: Distress Ink in Vintage Photo


Thank you for stopping by! I have another card to share today, so make sure you check out my KOTM Project 1 blog post. Have a creative day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment