Sunday, October 13, 2024

Scrappy Boy Stamps: Birthday Pop-up Card

Today is my design team day where I share a project using previously released Scrappy Boy Stamps products. I am using some of my favorites:  Cute Girls Cat Lovers Stamps, I Love Cats Paper Pack, and the Happy Birthday Pop-up Envelope Die. I just love this die since it folds flat and fits into an A2 size envelope. Plus it can be decorated with any stamp, sticker, die cut, and sentiment you like!


Scrappy Boy Stamps products used:
  • Cute Girls Cat Lovers stamps and outline dies
  • I Love Cats Paper Pack
  • Happy Birthday Pop-up Envelope Die


Supplies used:
  • Pink, white, and yellow cardstock to cut out envelope die


Copic markers used:
  • Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
  • Cheeks & tongue: E93
  • Hair: E49, E39, E37, E33
  • Purple: V17, V15, V12
  • Gray (Pants): C7, C5, C3
  • White: C3, C1, 0
  • Cat food box & cat food: E13, E33, E31
  • Gray cat: C7, C5, C3, C1, RV23
  • Orange cat: E97, Y38, Y35, Y32, E93
  • Yarn ball: BV13, BV11, BV000
Notes:
  • Die cut and assemble the Pop-Up Envelope Die as show. Adhere the colored images and sentiments where ever you like.

This really is a simple, fast, and amazing die to put together. I hope you give it a try!

Thank you for stopping by. Have fun crafting and have a creative day!


No comments:

Post a Comment