Monday, July 6, 2020

Conie Fong - Bella Bouquet

Today is my Heavenly Dad's birthday and I wanted to wish him a very happy birthday! I thought I'd honor him by making this birthday card using Conie Fong's digital image, Bella Bouquet. Growing up, we always had flowers in our garden and we would make bouquets to take to our teachers. Bella Bouquet is available in Conie's Etsy store. 

I made a 6x6 accordian-style card by adding a third panel to a 12x6 piece of cardstock. I scored and folded the front panel down. The image is colored with Copic markers. Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Front of card

Side View

Close up



See the bear charm? I try to add a charm to my cards as my signature.

Copics used:
Bear fur: E47, E44, E43, E41
Red: R24, R22, R21
Teal: BG13, BG11, BG10
Yellow: Y17, Y15, Y11
Green: YG67, YG17, YG13, YG03


No comments:

Post a Comment