Sunday, July 5, 2020

Paper Nest Dolls - Avery with Dreamcatcher

Today I am sharing my first card as an official design team member for Paper Nest Dolls! I am so excited to be on this team with so many talented people and an amazing artist, Christine Young, that hand draws and creates all the rubber and digital stamps based on her six children. 

I am sharing a card I made with the adorable Avery with Dreamcatcher. It is believed in Native American culture that a dreamcatcher that is hung over a bed will catch bad dreams and allow good dreams to be passed through the sleeper. This stamp is available in rubber https://www.papernestdolls.com/product/dreamcatcher-ellie/and as a digital https://paper-nest-dolls.myshopify.com/products/avery-with-dreamcatcher

I colored the stamp with Copic markers and colored the background paper with Distress Inks then splattered some acrylic paint on it. I cut out some feathers and distress inked them as well.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!




Copics used:
Hair: T7, T5, T3
Skin: E04, E13, E11, E01, E00
Pink: R22, R21, R20
Yellow: Y38, Y35, Y32
Teal: BG49, BG57, BG34, BG11
Brown: E87, E84, E81

Distress Inks used:
Wild Honey
Peacock Feathers
Abandoned Coral

Acrylic paint used:
Apple Barrel Caribbean



No comments:

Post a Comment