Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Blank Page Muse Art Rubber Stamps - Fall Collection 2

Last month, I won a $100 gift card from Blank Page Muse Art Rubber Stamps (Thank you Kim!), a stamp company that makes red rubber stamps. I picked out a few stamps and saved about half of the gift card for a future purchase. The card I made is from their Fall Collection 2 set. This set came with 7 beautiful fall stamps and 6 sentiment stamps. Wow, 13 stamps in one set! Check out their website for all their wonderful and unique stamps. Their stamps are pressed to order and all hand-made! All of my stamps were perfect. I also got a set of Christmas stamps and two Asian stamps that I will use for a future blog post.

EDIT 8/29/2020: I have entered this card in the Blank Page Muse Monthly Challenge: The 4 Seasons


Keep in mind that these red rubber stamps come unmounted, uncut, and without the foam, so it takes a little prep work to get them ready for stamping. I used a pair of very sharp scissors to cut out the stamps. After cutting them out, I used my Tim Holtz stamp positioner to stamp them so I would have a picture of each stamp. Because these stamps do not have the foam cling on them (you can order them with the foam cling), all I had to do was add a large piece of craft foam under my cardstock and added a piece of washi tape on each stamp to stamp the images. I stamped all the images at once and then stamped the sentiments. So easy!  I put all the stamps in a large clear storage envelope for now until I can get some storage cases.







Since I had all the stamps already stamped, I decided to use my Silhouette Cameo to do print and cut so I wouldn't have to fussy cut them out. After I cut out my images, I colored them with Copic markers. The lattice background is something I created a long time ago in my Silhouette. It is just printed, no cutting. I cut the corners of the sentiment with a 1/2" circle punch and colored it with Distress Ink. I cut out some black and burnt orange cardstock for mats and glued everything together. 

Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!

Copic markers used:

Pumpkin - Orange: YR18, YR16, YR14, YR00
Green: YG67, YG63, YG25
Brown (stem): E17, E11

Sunflowers (petals) - YR27, YR23, YR21, YR20
Sunflowers (center) - E11, E21

Leaves - Purple: V17, V15, V12
Orange: YR18, YR16, YR14, YR00
Green: YG67, YG63, YG25

Dragonfly - Purple: V17, V15, V12
Green: YG67, YG63, YG25

Distress Ink used:
Dusty Concord






No comments:

Post a Comment