Saturday, September 26, 2020

Blank Page Muse - Steampunk Sunflower Card and Tag

Yay, Fall is here! It's my favorite time of the year where it's warm in the afternoons and cold in the evenings. I love seeing the leaves change colors and all the fall flowers bloom. Just yesterday I saw some beautiful and very tall sunflowers growing in front of a house. I had to stop and admire them. Those sunflowers gave me the inspiration to make this steampunk sunflower card and tag using two of the sunflowers in the Blank Page Muse Fall Collection 2. I love this collection of Fall stamps.



For details on how to make this card and tag, head on over to the Blank Page Muse Blog:  https://blog.blankpagemuse.com/2020/09/steampunk-sunflower-card-tag.html

You still have time to enter the Blank Page Muse monthly challenge. This month's theme is "Steampunk" and it's open to everyone until October 5. You can make a card, tag, journal page, scrapbook page, artist trading card and anything you want! There are a lot of Steampunk inspiration there. Prizes are awarded!


Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the Fall season! If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below. 





1 comment:

  1. I love the detail and the Steampunk theme. You really made it look vintage.

    ReplyDelete