Saturday, September 12, 2020

Paper Nest Dolls - Alien Avery

In 10 days, the official start of Fall begins here in the USA, which means 5 weeks until Halloween. This also means, it's time to start making the Halloween and Fall cards, if you haven't started yet. With this COVID-19 pandemic, there probably won't be a lot of Halloween parties, so how about surprising your family and friends with some cute cards? The card I made with the adorable Paper Nest Dolls' Alien Avery makes the perfect Halloween card. Check out the cute slippers she is wearing! I used the digital version of this stamp and a red rubber stamp will be available soon in the Paper Nest Dolls store.

To make this card, I imported the digital image into Silhouette Studio software and did a print and cut of the stamp and colored it with Copic markers. You can also just print the digital stamp and fussy cut it too.  

I found a cute spaceship with the alien and Take me to Your Candy cut file from the Silhouette Store and cut it out of cardstock using my Cameo. 

For the squiggle mat that is behind Alien Avery, I sprayed Distress Spray Stains and Perfect Pearls Mists onto watercolor paper. I let it dry and used the Stamp Anniething Squiggle Mat Die to cut out the mat. I used my Cuttlebug to cut the die.

I used the Greetings word die from Stamp Anniething and cut it out of cardstock. I used Distress Ink to ink the edges of the both of the sentiments. 

I used patterned paper from FreePik.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope I inspired you to start your Halloween and Fall cards.






Copics Used:
Hair: E39, YR27, YR24, Y32
Skin: G85, G82, G21, G40, G0000
Yellow: Y38, Y35, Y32
Purple: V17, V15, V12
Gray: C7, C5, C3, C1

Distress Inks Used:
Brushed Corduroy

Distress Spray Stains Used:
Abandoned Coral
Chipped Sapphire

Perfect Pearls Mists Used:
Bronze



1 comment:

  1. Adorable I even love her monster slippers. Beautiful color selection. She real comes to life.

    ReplyDelete