Friday, September 4, 2020

Paper Nest Dolls - Indian Princess

It's starting to feel like fall here in Northern California. The mornings and evenings are cool, but still warm during the day. The air is still a little smoky with the fires we are still having in the area, but safe enough for me to go on my morning walk.  Did you know that today is National Lazy Mom's Day? It's the day moms get to take a break and do something fun, such as coloring and making cards! So, today I am sharing a card using the cute Paper Nest Dolls' Indian Princess. This stamp is available in a red rubber stamp and a digital stamp. Isn't she adorable carrying her little pet raccoon? 

I colored this stamp with Copic markers then fussy cut her out. I print out a bunch of various sentiments and use banner dies and cut them out so I have them in my stash when I need them. I used a die to cut out the feathers. Copic colors and supplies are listed below.



Copic markers used:

Hair: C9, C7, C5, C3
Skin: E04, E13, E11, E01, E00
Cheeks: R20
Dress: (Dark brown) E47, E37, E35, (Light brown) E15, E13, E11
Necklace: (Tourquoise) BG05, (Brown) BG01

Supplies used:

Cardstock, twine, and charm from my stash
Patterned Paper from Freepik


1 comment:

  1. Adorable hold her raccoon! I love how you detailed her hair to show shine. Your shading is on point love her face shading and detail. The choice of backgrounds and borders are great and of course the little charm makes it extra special.

    ReplyDelete