Sunday, September 6, 2020

Conie Fong Art & Design - Peony Flower

I love pink peonies. Such a delicate flower that represents romance, happiness, and good fortune. Today I share this card made with Conie Fong's beautiful new release Peony Flower digital stamp. This stamp comes in both PNG and JPEG formats and comes in a bundle with four flower images and one birthday sentiment. This stamp is currently on sale for only $2 for a limited time, so get your stamp today. Conie is also having a Labor Day Sale so it's a great time to stock up (see announcement below). Here is the link to her Etsy Store.

I used my Silhouette Studio software to create the black border on the card. To do this, I created a rectangle that is 5.25" wide and 3.75" tall. Then I offset this rectangle at 0.09 and did a fill with the color black. I layered the peony stamps on top. Make sure when you print this on your printer, you leave plenty of room so when you cut it with your paper trimmer, you leave a 1/4 inch border. I layered this on top of the pink cardstock. The base cardstock is 6.25"x 9.25" (fold in half). This card will fit in an A6 envelope.

It's fun working with digital stamps. If you don't have Silhouette Studio, you can also use Microsoft Word or Publisher to layer your stamps.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great Labor Day weekend!



Copic markers used:

Pink: RV95, R83, R81, RV91
Yellow: YR23, YR21, YR20
Green: YG17, YG25, YG13, YG21




1 comment: