Monday, December 14, 2020

Conie Fong Art & Design - Angel Messenger

It's been a tough year for me this year as quite of few of my church friends have passed away. Knowing that they are in a better place brings me comfort. I try to send their families a sympathy card, but sometimes it's hard to find the right one. I have found Conie Fong Art & Design's Angel Messenger digital stamp just perfect for sympathy cards. The A2 size card I made is clean and simple so all you have to do is print and color and add a sentiment of choice. 

There's a lot going on in the Conie Fong Art & Design Facebook Group! There are monthly challenges and give-aways! Check out the announcements for all the details. There is also a sale!! 30% off with minimum purchase of $5! Check it out! 



I printed the digital stamp 3-1/4"H and let the computer auto-adjust the width so there wouldn't be any distortion in the image. I colored the stamp using Copic markers (colors listed below). I used a Thinking of You stamp for the sentiment. I used a scallop die to cut out the frame and trimmed my image to fit. I die cut out a white cardstock mat and then adhered all the layers to the base card. I die cut 3 purple and 3 white hearts and adhered 2 on the front and 4 inside (2 on opposite corners). 

Copic markers used:

Hair: E29, E23, E11, E21
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R32, R30
Eyes: E35, E13
Purple: V17, V15, V01, V000
Green: YG45, YG25, YG03
Yellow: Y38, Y35, Y32
Doves: W3, W1, W0
Cloud: B93, B41, Blender


I will be making a few of these cards so I have them on hand when I need them. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day! If you have any comments or questions, please leave them below.






No comments:

Post a Comment