Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Stamp Anniething Day 1 New Release: Torin-You Are So Brave

I am so excited to share my first Stamp Anniething Design Team project! Stamp Anniething comes out with three new stamps, coordinating outline dies, a builder die, a word die, and a stencil each month. I will be sharing my projects for the next three days and all the products will be available for purchase on Friday, January 8. Today's project features the adorable stamp, Torin. He is a brave little viking! 



I made an A-2 size double easel card using: the Viking Ship Builder Die; the Brave Word Die; and the star of the show, the Torin stamp. I used the Torin Outline Die to cut him out. I also used the sword stamp from Gale and sword outline die that was debuted in Day 3's new release. 

Torin is a special stamp. He is missing his left arm. Stamp Anniething embraces,
inspires, and promotes diversity and inclusion. They value all people regardless of their ability or disability; race and ethnicity; religion; sexual orientation; and gender. I added a prosthetic arm onto Torin, as I think he needed a sword to fight off the bad guys! Afterall, he is a viking!



I colored Torin with Copic markers. I used the following colors:
Skin: E04, E34, E21, E00, E50
Cheeks: R20
Hair: E29, E39, YR24, YR23
Horns: E55, E53, E50
Silver (metal): T5, T3, T1, 0
Brown: E39, E35, E34, E31
Blue: B37 B34, B32, B01
Red: R39, R37, R35
Yellow: YR24, YR23, YR20

The Viking Ship is die cut out using chipboard and is colored by swiping the Stamp Anniething pecan color hybrid ink pad across the surface of the chipboard. The mast (flag pole) is colored with Copics using E49, E59, E57, and E55. I drew in the stripes on the flag with a Copic Multi-liner pen and Copic colored it using R39, R37, R35 for the reds and T3, T1, and 0 for the whites. All the shields are cut using white cardstock and colored using Copic markers (colors listed above).




The background is ink blended using blender brushes and Stamp Anniething hybrid inks in Celestial, Clear Skies, and Caribbean Sea. I cut a stencil using the wave die from the Edger Dies set and ink blended the waves. The little sea gulls is a die I have in my stash.

I cut the Brave word die using red and white cardstock.



I cut out the sentiment and the sentiment frame using a die from the Stamp Anniething banner die set. 

I cut out all the pieces to the double easel card, assembled and adhered all the pieces with liquid glue, except for the viking boat and "you are so" sentiment; they are adhered with double adhesive foam squares. Measurements for all the pieces are below.

Double easel card measurements:
  • Card base: 11"W x 4-1/2"H, score at 5-1/2" and 8-1/4"
  • Card front: 3-3/4"W x 5-1/4"H
  • Large easel: 4-1/2"W x 5-1/2"H
  • Large easel mat & card base mat (dark blue cardstock): 4-1/8"W x 5-3/8"H (cut 2)
  • Small easel: 2"W x 5"H, score at 2-1/2" and 3-5/8"
  • Small easel mat (front-dark blue cardstock): 1-7/8"W x 1-1/4"H
  • Small easel mat (bottom-dark blue cardstock): 1-7/8"W x 2-3/8"H


  • Side view of the card for assembly

    The card will lay flat and fit inside an A2 size envelope.

This is a really fun stamp set to have. It's great for making any occasion cards (birthday, get well, celebration, hello, etc.), scrapbooking, treat bags, and party decorations. 


Thank you for stopping by! Come back tomorrow for another new release (Day 2) from Stamp Anniething! 








No comments:

Post a Comment