Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios Collaboration with My Favorite Things: You're My Jam

How exciting for Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios to be collaborating with My Favorite Things Stamps! I am using the new "You're My Jam" stamp set with all these adorable characters to create this slimline card. How fun for our digital stamp design team to receive some clear stamp sets from My Favorite Things to create some fun and cute cards!


First I stamped all the images and then I masked them using Eclipse Masking Tape. I ink blended the background using grass stencils and cloud stencils from Stamp Anniething. The grass is inked in Distress Oxide Inks in Evergreen Bough and Lucky Clover. The clouds are inked in Distress Oxide Inks in Tumbled Glass and Mermaid Lagoon. 

After inking the background, I removed the masks and colored the stamped images with Copic markers. Colors are listed below.


Copic markers used:
Bear & Squirrel: E55, E53, YR20, E50
Bunny: T5, T3, T1, T0, RV02, RV00
Turtle: YG97, YG17, YG23, YG11
Hedgehog: E55, E53, YR20, E50, E25
Pink cheeks: R21
Orange: YR07, YR04, YR02, YR01
Yellow: Y17, Y15, Y02
Blue: B04, B02, B00

After coloring was done, I used my stamp positioner to add the sentiment. Lastly, I used the Stamp Anniething slimline basic frame die to frame the card front and adhered it to a slimline card base. 


These stamps are going like hotcakes, so if you want to get a set, head on over to My Favorite Things Stamps today! For this stamp set, there is also a coordinating Die-namics to die cut your images!

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day! 




3 comments:

  1. OMG it is absolutely adorable. Great for a Baby Shower. Your color scheme is just right. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. Wikipedia

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just adorable and so well colored! You are an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete