Monday, February 15, 2021

Stamp Anniething: Jeannie - Make a Wish

Does this genie look familiar? I grew up watching my favorite genie, I Dream of Jeannie. I just loved the beautiful genie bottle, especially when she was inside of it. When I saw this stamp called Jeannie - Make a Wish, I fell in love with it and I knew I had to make a card with her on Cocoa Beach!


I colored the stamp using Copic markers and then fussy cut her and the bottle. Copic marker colors are listed below.


Copic colors used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20
Tongue: Rv23, R20
Hair: E59, E25, E33, E21
Pink: RV14, RV13, RV02, RV00
Purple: V04, V12, V01
Yellow: Y38, Y35, Y32


For the background, I used two of Stamp Anniething's new Builder Stencils. I first used the Beach Stencil Builder to create the sand and water. Then I used the Cloud Stencil Builder for the clouds. I used Distress Inks for all of the stenciling. For the sand, I used in Antique Linen, Brush Corduroy, and Walnut Stain. I used Copic  markers E55 and E35 to make dots to add texture to the sand. For the water/ocean, I used Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans. For the clouds, I used Squeezed Lemonade, Spun Sugar, and Wild Honey.

The sentiment that comes with the stamp is "make a wish." Since I wanted to use the large Wish word die, I cut off the word wish and just used "make a."  I used a Stampin' Up punch to punch out these words. I used distress inks (same blue and yellow colors above) for the Wish word die. I cut out two rocks from the Volcano Builder die set and ink blended them using Stamp Anniething's Hybrid ink in Pecan and Moon Rock. 

I cut a slimline card base out of white cardstock and then used the Slimline Basic Frame die to cut out a frame using pink cardstock. I adhered everything, except the small rock with foam squares. I used adhesive glue for the small rock.


What a fun card this was to make! I hope you give this card a try. It's such a cute stamp! 

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment