Monday, June 14, 2021

Conie Fong Art & Design: Sophie and Puppy

It's been a long time since I've had a puppy. My last dog lived to be over 18 years old and passed away in 2019. I've decided to not get another dog for now as I am retired and have plans to do some traveling. This cute digital stamp from Conie Fong, called Sophie and Puppy, reminds me of my daughter when she was about 5 when she got her first puppy. This is the cutest stamp for any occasion. Just add your sentiment of choice. 


For this A2 card, I first printed the stamp and colored it with Copic markers. I then fussy cut her out.


Copic markers used:
Hair: E29, E25, E13
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Aqua: BG09, BG57, BG45, BG11
Orange: YR18, YR68, YR01
Yellow: YR24, Y17
White: C5, C3, C1, 0
Dog: E55, E53, E50, C3, C1


For the background, I used dies from Gina Marie Designs and patterned paper from Photoplay.  The hearts are cut from a die from Cuttlebug.


Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week! 









4 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! I love your color palette, her hair is done perfectly the different colors in her hair the shading is absolutely perfect. Her outfit is so cute also puppy too cute. Thank you for sharing your talents and giving us an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy will position herself at the ready depending on where a person places their foot behind a ball. She correctly anticipates which way the ball will be propelled by the positioning of the foot. Simparica Trio for dogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. living room interior design Houseology is a Pakistan based interior design firm currently offering one of the best home interiors in Karachi where we provide a complete end-to-end solution and handle the whole gamut for you, from designing to execution.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. Teacup puppies for sale near me

    ReplyDelete