Thursday, June 3, 2021

Stamp Anniething: Sneak Peek Day 2 - You Raise Me Up When I am Down

Welcome to Day 2 of Stamp Anniething's Sneak Peeks where the theme this month is "Playground!" Today's card features the stamp called "Rebecca & Justin - You Raise Me Up." It's the cutest stamp with Rebecca and Justin riding on a seesaw/teeter totter. The teeter totter can move up and down! This makes for a very fun card or you can put it on a scrapbook page, treat box, gift bag, and more.

***Links to all the new release products will be available on Friday, June 4.

Stamp Anniething supplies used for this card:
To make this card, I first stamped Rebecca and Justin on white cardstock, colored it with Copic markers, then used the coordinating outline dies to cut them out. I then used an embossing ink pen and clear embossing powder on the teeter totter to make it look shiny like metal.


Copic markers used:
Rebecca
Skin: E70. E11, E53, E50
Cheeks: R20, R30
Tongue: R22, R20
Hair: E49, E47, E43, E42
Shirt: B18, BG13, BG23, BG11
Shoes and Shorts: R56, R29, R35, R22

Justin
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20, R30
Tongue: R22, R20
Blue: B99, B97, B95, B93
Red: R56, R29, R35, R22, R21

Teeter Totter: Y17, Y35, Y13

To make the background, I used the Octagon Diamond Stencil and embossed a 6"x 6" piece of kraft cardstock with the Aztec embossing powder. I used the Squiggle Mat die to cut out the backdrop and made it look like sand by coloring it with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. I used Gina Marie dies to cut out the sun, clouds, and fence. I inked the edges using Distress inks in Squeezed Lemonade and Wild Honey (sun) and Tumbled Glass (clouds). I stamped and cut the sentiment using the Banner dies. I adhered everything down with liquid glue, except for Rebecca and Justin, where I used double sided foam tape. To finish the card, I added a few Jelly Dots in Champagne. 

Thank you for stopping by and please come back tomorrow to see what we have for Sneak Peek Day 3! You are going to love it! Have a creative day!






1 comment: