Friday, June 4, 2021

Stamp Anniething: Sneak Peek Day 3 - Sliding By to Say Hi!

Welcome to Day 3 and the final day of Stamp Anniething's Sneak Peeks! In keeping with this month's theme, "Playground," today's card features the stamp called "Trio of Kids - Sliding By to Say Hi!" This is a large stamp, perfect for slimline cards, but they will also fit on an A2 size card. So fun to color and if you are into masking, you can mask off any of the kids for a one or two kid card or even add more kids to the slide.


Stamp Anniething supplies used for this card:
To make this card, I first stamped the image then colored it with Copic markers. I then cut it out using the coordinating outline die.


Copic markers used:
Girl
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20
Tongue: R22, R20
Hair: E57, E35, E53, E50
Pink: RV66, RV55, RV02
Green: YG09, YG06, YG03
Shoes: T3, T1, T0

Boy #1
Skin: E25, E35, E33, E31
Cheeks: R21, R20
Tongue: R22, R20
Hair: T9, T7, T5, T3, T1
Aqua: BG18, BG13, BG11
Red: R29

Boy #2
Skin: E70, E11, E00, E50
Cheeks: R20
Tongue: R22, R20
Hair: E18, E08, YR18, YR14
Blue: B97, B95, B93
Shoe: T3, T1, T0

Slide: Y17, Y13, Y15, Y11 

After coloring the slide, I applied embossed it with clear embossing powder to make it look shiny like plastic. 


I cut the Rectangles Slim Line die out of cardstock from Photoplay and used a sheet of patterned paper from the Party Time Paper Pack to put behind the rectangles die cut. I cut out all the word dies using pink cardstock from Photoplay and the coordinating outline with white cardstock. I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock then cut it out using a paper trimmer, along with a pink cardstock mat. I adhered everything with liquid glue. To finish the card, I adhered a few Jelly Dots. 

I hope you love this month's new releases as much as I do! I had so much fun coloring and creating all the projects this month. All products are now available in the store. Thanks for stopping by and have a creative week!


1 comment:

  1. So cute. Your techniques on hair and flesh colors are great.

    ReplyDelete