Monday, July 19, 2021

Stamp Anniething: Aloha!

Hawaii is one of my favorite vacation spots to visit. Everyone is so friendly and the local Hawaiian food is always so good. With this COVID pandemic, I've decided not to do any traveling until next year, but it doesn't mean I can't dream and make some cute cards to remind me of Hawaii! 

Today's A6 card features the cute stamp, Vanessa - Coconut Drink, the Tiki Hut Stencil Builder, the Palm Tree Die, and the Cloud Stencil Builder. Also, I used two word dies, All Star and Hello, to form the word Aloha then cut it out using the new Glitter Paradise Paper



To make this card, I first stamped Vanessa, fussy cut her out, then colored her with Copic markers.


Copic markers used
Hair: E49, E39, E35, E34, E31
Skin: E15, E13, E11, E21, E00
Tongue: R22, R20
Cheeks: R20
Purple: V17, V15, V12
Pink: RV17, RV14, RV10
Brown (Coconut): E17, E13, E11
White: T1, 0

I stenciled the tiki hut using the new Tiki Hut Stencil Builder and Distress Inks in Scattered Straw, Brushed Corduroy, Ground Espresso, and Black Soot. Then I used Copic markers in BG000 and BG10 to create and color the ocean. I then used Copic marker B41 to color the sky then used the Cloud Stencil Builder and Oxide Inks in Stormy Sky to create the clouds. 

I used one of the Palm Tree Dies to create the palm tree with coconuts. For the palm tree trunk and coconuts, I used Copic markers E37, E35, E34 and for the palm leaves, I used G28, G17, G05, G14.

I cut out the word Aloha using two other word dies,  All Star and Hello, using the new Glitter Paradise Paper. 

To finish the card, I cut out three seagulls using a die from Gina Marie Designs.

This is a fun card to make. I hope you give it a try! Have a creative week!

1 comment:

  1. So adorable. I love your balance of colors. Your shading is always perfect. Makes me want to visit Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete