Sunday, August 22, 2021

Scrappy Boy Stamps: Autumn Wishes Slimline Card

Can you believe there is only a month of summer left? We are heading into my favorite Fall season! I love the cooler weather and the beautiful colors of Fall. Now is the time to start those Fall cards and Scrappy Boy Stamps has come out with the cutest Fall set called "Happy Fall Y'all." This huge set comes with 25 image stamps and 17 word stamps that you can make many sentiments. All image stamps comes with coordinating outline dies! This is a must have stamp set!


I made a slimline card that showcases three of my favorite things. I love watching squirrels as there are many in my backyard. I love apples, especially apple donuts, pies, and cake! I also love pumpkins; mainly pies, muffins, and scones. I first stamped everything on white cardstock, then used the coordinating outline die to cut them out. For the Autumn Wishes sign, I first stamped the sign then the words using a stamp positioner. I used Copic markers to color all the images.


Copic Markers Used:
Squirrel
Fur: E39, E35, E33, E31
Acorn tops: E29, E25, E21
Acorn bottoms: E17, E13, E11
Wood Sign: E39, E37, E35, E33


Girl
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Hair: E18, E08, YR18, YR14
Green: YG67, YG09, YG06, YG03
Brown (Basket and Shoes): E39, E35, E33
Red: R29, R24, R32
Apple Barrel: E39, E37, E35, E33; C5, C3, C1
Apples: R29, R24, R32


Pumpkins
Orange: E18, E19, YR27, YR24, Y17
Green: E89, YG97, YG95
Wheel Barrow: E39, E37, E35, E33



To create the circle cut outs, I used an in and out circle die. I used Distress Oxides in Squeezed Lemonade and Wild Honey to create the look of the sun in the circles.  I adhered most of the images with liquid glue, except for the girl where I used double sided foam tape. I used a slimline frame die to put a frame around my card. To finish the card, I added a few yellow and red jelly dots. 


Thank you for stopping by and hope you give this card a try! You will love this amazing stamp set! Have a creative week!

1 comment: