Friday, August 27, 2021

Scrappy Boy Stamps: Happy Fall Y'all

Fall, also called Autumn, is the time of harvest. There is a small town near me called Sloughhouse that is famous for their local farm named Davis Ranch. It started off as a tiny roadside stand that sold corn. It is now a huge stand that not only sells their famous corn, but lots of other vegetables and fruits. You can also pick your own fruit and vegetables. In the fall, they have a huge pumpkin patch with hay rides and in the winter, they have a Christmas tree farm where you can cut down your own tree. It's my favorite time of year. Today I am sharing a Fall card that reminds me of my visits to Davis Ranch, a place I took my kids quite a bit. This newly released stamp set, called Happy Fall Y'all, is now available at the Scrappy Boy Stamps store. Such a fun and fabulous fall stamp set!!


I stamped all the images on white cardstock, then used the coordinating outline die to cut them out. I stamped one of the sentiments on the wooden sign board using my stamp positioner. I colored all the images using Copic markers.


Copic markers used
Scarecrow
Hat: YR27, YR24, YR23, YR21 (Prismacolor pencil PC1034 to draw cross hatch marks); Band: E47, E44, E42
Face: E11, E21, E00
Cheeks: R20
Straw: Y17, Y15, Y11
Eyes: B93, B00
Jeans and scarf: B97, B95, B93
Green: YG09, YG06
Red: R29, R22

Wheel Barrow: E39, E37, E35, E33
Corn: YG17, YG13, YG11, Y17, Y15, Y11
Pumpkins: E18, E19, YR27, YR24, Y17; Stems: E89, YG97, YG95
Sign: E39, E37, E35, E33

Sunflower
Stems & Leaves: YG17, YG13, YG11
Center: E39, E37, E35, E33
Petals: YR27, YR24, Y17


I used the Sun Ray Stencil from Stamp Anniething and Distress Oxides in Squeezed Lemonade and Wild Honey to create the background. I adhered the card front to two mats, one in brown and the other in kraft then adhered it to the A2 card base. I finished the card by adding a few enamel dots. 

This Fall set is just so fun to color and make cards with. A great set to have for your stash! 


Thank you for stopping by. Have a creative week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment