Thursday, September 9, 2021

Conie Fong Art & Design: Trick or Treat with Penelope Pumpkin

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I look forward to seeing the kids and adults in costumes. Last year, due to COVID-19, we decided it was safer not to hand out candy. I just hope the pandemic improves so that I will be able to pass out candy. This year, Halloween lands on a Sunday, so we do hope there will be plenty of kids! I also love making Halloween cards. Today's card features the adorable digital stamp from Conie Fong Art & Design called Penelope Pumpkin. This set comes with two stamps, one with this cute monster candy bag and the other one with a polka dotted bag. ALL STAMPS ARE 25% OFF in the store for a limited time (no coupon needed).


I first printed the stamp on white cardstock and colored it with Copic markers.


Copic Markers Used
Skin: E13, E11, E21,E00, E000
Hair: E49, E47, E44, E42
Cheeks: R20, Lips: R21, Eyes: E23, E31
Green: YG17, YG07, YG03
Orange: Y38, YR04, YR09, E09
Black: C7, C5, C3
Gray: C5, C3, C1
Cat: C5, C3, C1, C00, R20
Candy: R24, R20
Ground: E34, E31

After coloring the stamp, I used an oval stitched nesting die to cut it out. I then cut out a black cardstock mat with the next larger die. I cut out a black mat and patterned paper from Stamp Anniething to put on layers to top of the A6 size card base. 


I used an old Trick or Treat sentiment stamp from my stash and punched it out using a circle punch. I then used a larger punch to cut out a black cardstock mat for the sentiment. All layers are adhered using liquid glue. To finish the card, I added a few enamel dots. 

Thank you for stopping by! Have a creative week! 




1 comment:

  1. Cute. Love the detail on her costume. Love the layering.

    ReplyDelete