Monday, October 25, 2021

Conie Fong Art & Design: Christmas Present Gnome

It's that time of year to get into full gear to get my Christmas/holiday cards finished. In order for me to finish, I find cute digital stamps that I can color and make one layer cards, just like this one from Conie Fong Art & Design is called Christmas Present Gnome Bundle. This set comes with the gnome and tree together and it also comes separately, plus two holiday sentiments. The images come in JPG and PNG formats. 25% off all purchases through 10/30/21.


Everyone knows I love digital stamps because I like to make the images the size I want. For holiday cards, I like to make them A6 size and add the image and sentiment on the card front. I like adding pretty patterned paper for a beautiful card. 

I first printed the image on white cardstock then colored it with Copic markers. 

Copic markers used:
Skin: E13, E21, E00
Cheeks: R20
Beard: T5, T3, T1
Turquoise: BG18, BG72, BG57, B0000
White: W4, W2, W0
Purple: RV69, V06, V04, V01
Red: R39, R35, R32
Yellow: YR24, Y19, Y18, Y13
Blue: BG72, B01, B000, B0000

For the mats, I used patterned paper from CC Designs. To finish the card, I added a few snowflakes from Stamp Anniething. 


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you give these one-layer cards a try! Have a wonderful and creative week! 

3 comments: