Sunday, November 21, 2021

Conie Fong Art & Design: Happy Holidays

I am still adding to my stash of holiday cards since I don't have enough to send out yet. As you all know, I love penguins and this digital stamp from Conie Fong Art & Design called Snowy the Penguin - Snowy Christmas Presents is so perfect for my holiday cards. Add some patterned papers and it's a quick, but easy card to make. Great for mass producing!


For this A6 size card, I first printed the digital stamp approximately 3" tall, then colored it with Copic markers. I used the 3-1/4" Elizabeth Craft Stitched Indented Square die to cut out the image. Then I used the next larger nesting die to cut out the black cardstock mat.


Copic markers used:
Blue-Green: BG78, BG75, BG72, BG70
Red: R59, R56, R46, R85, R81
White: T3, T1, T0, Blender
Black: T7, T5, T3, T1
Orange: E18, YR16, YR14, Y15
Blue (Snow): B00, B000


The patterned papers I used are from the Photoplay 6x6 paper pad called Not A Creature was Stirring. These beautiful papers are double-sided. All the papers are matted with black cardstock except for the stitched circles. 

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you give this card a try! Use any holiday patterned paper for your background.


Have a wonderful and creative week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment