Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Scrappy Boy Stamps: You're Queen For the Day!

I am continuing to have so much fun with Scrappy Boy Stamps' Alice in Wonderland-inspired stamps. This is my fourth project using these stamps and today I've created this card using stamps from the We're All Mad Here and the Off With Their Head stamp sets featuring the Queen of Hearts and two Playing Cards. I used one of the sentiments that states "You're Queen For the Day," so that I can use this card for any celebratory occasion. 

I also used the coordinating Wonderland 6x6 paper pack to create the background. The paper pack consists of 24 double-sided cute and fun patterned papers.


To make this card, I first stamped the images, colored them with Copic markers, then used the coordinating outline die to cut them out. 



Copic Markers Used:

Queen of Hearts
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: E18, E08, YR18, YR14
Gold Crown: E25, Y38, Y21
Red: R39, R37, R35, R32
Black: C7, C5, C3, C1

Playing Card - Spade
White: T3, T1, T00, Blender
Skin: E15, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000
Cheeks: R83

Playing Card - Heart
White: T3, T1, T00, Blender
Skin: E37, E35, E33, E31, E53
Cheeks: R83
Red: R39, R37, R32, R30

To make the background, I used a full sheet of 6x6 patterned paper and trimmed it down so there was a 1/8" border on all sides. Then I used one of the script pattern papers and cut off the corners using a hill die from Gina Marie Designs and adhered that on top of the blue patterned paper. I distressed the edges of the papers with Distress Ink in Tea Dye.


I adhered the colored images onto the card front using adhesive glue, except for the Queen of Hearts. For her, I used double-sided adhesive foam squares. I adhered three clock die cuts from Stamperia onto the card. I stamped the sentiment and cut them out using an oval punch and a scallop oval punch from Stampin' Up, inked the edges with Distress Ink in Tea Dye, then adhered it using double-sided adhesive foam squares. I adhered the card front onto a 6x6 white card base and the card was finished. 


I hope you give this card a try! These stamps are so fun to play with!! Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week. 













 

No comments:

Post a Comment