Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Stamp Anniething New Release Day 1: Harriet - Take Time to Unwind

Welcome to Day 1 of this month's sneak peeks at Stamp Anniething where the theme is Wine and Relax. Starting off the peeks is the stamp Harriet - Take Time to Unwind. She is relaxing and having a nice bubble bath. This month's release also consists of a beautiful roses stencil and the word die relax. This is a fun set to use for scrapbook pages, cards, and for making treat boxes and decorations for bridal showers and baby showers. 

This new release will be available in the Stamp Anniething store on release day, Friday, December 3, 2021.


To make this A6 size card, I first stamped the image, used the coordinating outline die to cut it out, the colored it with Copic markers.


Copic markers used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: RV11, RV10
Hair: E18, E08, YR18, YR14
Rubber Duckie: YR23, Y17, Y21; Beak: YR07, YR16, YR15, YR12
White: T3, T1, T0, Blender
Bubbles: RV02, B00, BV00, B0000

I used a 4-1/4" x 3" double-stitched oval die for the mat behind the stamp. I used the new Roses Stencil and hybrid ink in Clear Skies to create the wallpaper. I used Copic markers to create the floor. I used E39, E37, E33, and E31.

I used a white A6 card base and layered it using a turquoise cardstock mat, then put patterned paper from the Summer Tropics paper pack on top. I used a hill die to cut the bubbles patterned paper in half and placed it over the yellow dotted paper. 

For the sentiment, I stamped the sentiment take time to unwind with the watermark embossing pad and used the embossing power in porcelain. Then I used the new word die relax and cut the letters using turquoise cardstock and the shadow outline was cut out of the same yellow dotted pattern paper used above. To finish the card, I added a few jelly dots.  


Please come back tomorrow for Day 2 of this month's sneak peeks. I have another fun and cute card and a project to share! Thank you for stopping by and see you tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment