Monday, December 27, 2021

Scrappy Boy Stamps: Hope You Have a FIN-tastic Birthday!

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas! I had a great time with my family and it was nice that we were all able to get together to celebrate. Today I am sharing this beautiful card using stamps from Scrappy Boy Stamps' latest release called Mermazing.
 

This Little Mermaid-inspired set has 11 image stamps with coordinating outline dies and 6 sentiment stamps that you can mix and match. There is also a beautiful 6x6 paper pack, called Under the Sea, that is perfect for cardmaking, scrapbooking, and more! Scrappy Boy Stamps debuted his first stencil, called Under the Sea Scene Builder Stencil, in this release.


For this A6 size card, I first stamped all the images then colored them using Copic markers. I then cut them out using the coordinated outline dies.

Copic Markers Used
Princess
Skin: E13, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20
Hair: E35, E34, E31
Dress: B18, B16, B14, B12

Prince
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Hair: E37, E35, E34, E31
Jacket: B28, B24, B23, B21
Pants: C9, C7, C5, C3
Gold accents: YR23, Y17, Y15

For the background, I used patterned paper from the newly released Under the Sea paper pack. I used glitter paper from Joann's to use as the mats. For embellishments, I cut out seashells from one of the patterned papers. I stamped the sentiment directly onto the patterned paper. To finish the card, I added a few sequins.


Thank you for stopping and looking forward to seeing you in 2022! Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment