Thursday, December 9, 2021

Stamp Anniething: Design Team Day Shaker Card

I really love shaker cards, especially ones for Christmas. Today's shaker card is made with the adorable Adalaid - Hiya Gnomie stamp from Stamp Anniething. This is not an actual Christmas stamp, but I thought she'd be cute on a Christmas card! You can use many of Stamp Anniething's stamps for holiday cards by using holiday colors, papers, and die cuts. 


For this A6 size card, I first stamped the image on white cardstock and colored it with Copic markers. I then cut her out using the coordinated outline die.



Copic Markers Used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20
Tongue: R22, R20
Hair: E29, E37, E35, E34, E31
Blue-Green: BG18, BG13, BG23, BG11
Red: R39, R37, R35, R32
Brown (dirt): E29, E35, E31

I used patterned papers from the Holidayville Grab and Go Box. This paper pack will be available separately at a later date. I matted all the patterned papers with black cardstock. 

For the shaker, I used the rectangle die from Shaker Basics Set #1 and the Shaker Basics Winter Add On - Candy Cane Frame. I filled the shaker with Very Merry Sprinkles. 

I printed the sentiment on my printer and then cut it out using one of the Banner Dies. I cut out another banner die with black cardstock for the mat. 

To finish the card, I added some paper poinsettias from Hobby Lobby. 


Thank you for stopping by! Hope you try making this shaker card. It’s so much fun! Have a wonderful holiday season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment