Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Conie Fong Art & Design: Gnome with Balloons Bundle

It's the perfect time to get those Valentine's Day cards started! I love making my cards using digital stamps that are cute and easy to color, just like this new release by Conie Fong Art & Design called Gnome with Heart Balloon Without Grass from the Gnome With Balloons Bundle. This bundle comes with many different images, another one with a round balloon, and options with or without grass, plus several sentiments! This set has 4 character images and 5 sentiments and it's on sale for only $3!!


I wanted to make a slimline card and wanted the gnome to be floating in some clouds so I designed the card in Microsoft Publisher. I then printed it and colored the gnome with Copic markers and accented it with a white gel pen.


Copic Markers Used:
Skin: E11, E21, E00
Gray: T5, T3, T1
Red: R39, R35, R32, R30

After coloring the gnome, I used a white gel pen to add hearts and dots to the balloon and hat. I also added dots to his outfit.


I used masking paper to cover the gnome and then used a clouds stencil and Distress Oxide inks in Spun Sugar to create the background and the card was done. Fast and simple! I hope you give this card a try!


Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment