Friday, January 7, 2022

Stamp Anniething Sneak Peeks Day 3: Timothy - Hunting for Adventure

Welcome to Day 3 of Stamp Anniething's Sneak Peeks! All items from Days 1, 2, and today are now available in the Stamp Anniething web store! Today's A2 size card features the adorable stamp called Timothy-Hunting for Adventure. I also used the new Foliage Card Mat die, the Wild word die, and the Let's Get Wild paper pack for this Wild Thang card. 

Other Stamp Anniething products used:
-Hybrid Inks: Parakeet, Willow Bough, Bamboo, and Pecan
-Jelly Dots

I first stamped the image and colored it with Copic markers. 


Copic markers used:
Skin: E37, E35, E33, E53
Beard: T9, T7, T5, T3
Tongue: R22, R20
Brown: E49, E47, E44, E43, E42
Gray: W8, W6, W4, W2
Binoculars: T7, T5, T3, T2, T0


This is a pretty simple card to make. I used Stamp Anniething's Hybrid inks (colors listed above) and inked in piece of Bristol water color paper. I then flicked some watered-down dark green, light green, and white acrylic paint using a paint brush onto the paper. I then used the Foliage Card Mat die to cut out the frame for my card.


I used one of the patterned papers from the paper pack to use for the card front and used the reverse side of the piece I trimmed off to die cut the word Wild. I cut out the outline for the Wild word die once using black cardstock and another one using Kraft cardstock and layered them. 

I stamped the sentiment and layered it with the same patterned paper I used for the Wild word die. 


I hope you enjoyed this month's sneak peeks/new release. It is one of my favorites! All products are now available in the store. Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful and creative day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment