Saturday, February 19, 2022

Conie Fong Art & Design: Tricycle Gnome Happy Birthday Card

It's beginning to feel like Spring here in Northern California with daytime temperatures reaching 70! Now I'm in the mood to use Spring colors for my cards, just like today's card using the adorable digital stamp called Tricycle Gnome by Conie Fong Art & Design. This stamp set comes in PNG (transparent background) and JPG (white background) formats that include 4 gnomes holding various balloons, 2 balloons, and 5 sentiments! I used the gnome holding one round balloon to make this A2 birthday card for a friend. 


I first printed this digital stamp and the Happy Birthday sentiment and colored the stamp with Copic markers, then fussy cut it out. 

Copic Markers Used:
Skin: E11, E21, E00
Cheeks: R20
Beard: T5, T3, T1
Purple: BV13, BV11, BV000
Green: YG07, YG05, YG11
Blue: B24, B23, B21
Orange: YR16, YR15, YR21
Brown: E37, E35, E33, E31
Gray/Silver: C5, C3, C1


I used a stitched circle die to cut a large circle. I masked the bottom where the grass is with washi tape and ink blended the top using a cloud stencil and Distress Oxide ink in Tumbled Glass. I then masked the top and the area where the sidewalk are and ink blended in the grass using Distress Oxide in Mowed Lawn. I then colored the sidewalk using Copic markers W2 and W0. I adhered the Tricycle Gnome making sure the the wheels were on the sidewalk. 


I layered the card with purple cardstock and patterned paper from Stamp Anniething. I adhered the circle onto the card with double-sided adhesive foam tape. I trimmed and matted the sentiment and adhered it to the card with double-sided adhesive foam tape. To finish the card, I added a few enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs. 


A cute stamp to color and a fun card to make! I hope you give this one a try! Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment