Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Conie Fong Art & Design: You Color My World

I am so loving this new digital stamp set from Conie Fong Art & Design called Artistic Leilani. It comes with 4 images and 5 sentiments to make cards and projects for all your crafty and creative friends and family! Leilani is such a beautiful stamp and I plan on using her for many projects!



I first printed the digital stamp along with the sentiment making sure I had enough space around it to use my double-stitched rectangular die to cut it out. I then colored the stamp using Copic markers.

Copic markers used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20
Lips and nails: R29, R24, R22
Hair: E18, E08, YR18, YR14
Blue: B18, B16, B14, B12
Yellow: YR23, Y17, Y15
Red: R29, R22, R20
Brown: E37, E33, E31



I used a white gel pen to add some sparkle to her dress and added some dots to the flowers.


After coloring the stamp, I matted it with blue cardstock and then adhered the card front onto a top folding A2 card base. To finish the card, I added a few rhinestones. Such a fun stamp to color and easy card to make! I hope you give this one a try!



Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment