Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Scrappy Boy Stamps Sneak Peek: Arabian Nights

It's sneak peek time over at Scrappy Boy Stamps and I"m so excited to share this month's amazing stamp set is called Arabian Nights! This set includes 8 image stamps and 15 sentiment stamps. There are also coordinating outline dies for the stamps. Today's card features the princess and tiger stamps, the Magic Lamp Stencil, and the Arabian Nights Paper Pack. This new release will be available in the Scrappy Boy Stamp store on Friday, March 18, 2022. 


To make this A6 card, I first stamped the images, colored them with Copic markers, and cut them out using the coordinating outline dies.

Copic markers used:
Princess
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20
Hair: C9, C7, C5, C3
Dark Blue: B06, B04, B02, B01
Light Blue: B01, B00, B000
Gold: E23, Y38, Y35

Tiger
Orange: YR18, YR16, YR15, YR12
Black: C9, C7, C5, C3
White: C5, C3, C1
Tongue: R20


To create the background of the card, I used Distress Inks in black soot and used the Magic Lamp Stencil to create the buildings and palace. Then I used Distress Inks in dusty concord to create the sky. I splattered white acrylic paint to create the stars.


I used patterned paper from the Arabian Nights paper pack to add behind the card front. I matted the patterned paper and the card front with black cardstock. I stamped the sentiment, trimmed it to size, then added a black cardstock mat. I adhered the sentiment and the colored images to the card front using double-sided adhesive foam tape. 


Thank you for stopping by today. I will have more cards using this fabulous Arabian Nights set in the next coming weeks. Have a wonderful and crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment