Friday, March 11, 2022

Paper Nest Dolls: Down on the Farm

Hi PND Fans! Paper Nest Dolls just released the cutest digital stamp set called Down on the Farm! This set has over 15 stamps; which includes 5 dolls, 4 farm animals, a tractor, a chicken coop, a tractor, some flowers, and more! Many stamps to create lots of cards, scrapbook pages, and party decorations. I created a birthday card using the farmer and the animals and added a custom sentiment. 


To make this A2 card, I first printed the digital stamps the following sizes:
  • Farmer 2-1/2"
  • Cow 1-3/4"
  • Sheep 1"
  • Pig 1"
  • Horse 1-3/4"
I colored the stamps with Copic markers and then fussy cut them out.

Copic markers used:
Farmer:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20
Hair: T9, T7, T5, T3
Blue: B95, B93, B91
Yellow: YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20
Brown: E37, E35, E33, E31
Silver: C7, C5, C3

Horse: E37, E35, E33, E31
Pig: E97, E95, E93, E00
Sheep: C7, C5, C3, C1, C00, R32, R30
Cow: C7, C5, C3, C1, C00, R32, R30, R01


For the card front, I created the clouds using a cloud stencil and Distress Oxide Ink in Tumbled Glass. I cut out two layers of grass using grass dies and inked them in Distress Oxide Ink in Mowed Lawn. The sun is a die and inked with Distress Oxide Inks in Squeezed Lemonade and Wild Honey.

I adhered the colored images onto the card front using double-sided adhesive tape. I adhered the sun using liquid glue.


To finish the card, I created a sentiment in Microsoft Word, printed it, trimmed it, and added a mat that I inked in Oxide Inks in Squeezed Lemonade and Wild Honey. I adhered it to the card front with liquid glue and the card was finished.


Thank you for stopping by! I hope you give this cute, fun, and easy card a try. Have a creative week!


No comments:

Post a Comment