Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Stamp Anniething Day 1 Sneak Peek: Sofia Flamenco

Welcome to Day 1 of Stamp Anniething's Sneak Peeks! Today's card features the beautiful Sofia Flamenco dancing the flamenco, the dance of Spain. I created the background using embossing powder and the new Flower Tile Stencil. This stamp comes with the sentiment, flamenco like no ones watching. An amazing stamp set you can use for many occasions!


To make this A2 card, I first stamped the image, colored it with Copic markers, then cut it out using the coordinated outline die.

Copic markers used:
Skin: E17, E13, E11, E21, E00
Cheeks: E95
Hair: 100, C7, C5, C3
Red: R39, R37, R35, R32
Green: G17, G14, YG11
Brown: E57, E55, E53


To create the stenciled background, I first taped the Flower Tile Stencil onto white cardstock then used an ink blending brush and Stamp Anniething's Watermark Pad to ink the cardstock. I removed the stencil and poured on Stamp Anniething's Aztec embossing powder onto the ink and tapped off the excess powder. I used a heat gun to melt the embossing powder. 

I matted the A2 white card base with black cardstock and then a layer of red glitter cardstock from Stamp Anniething's Awakening Glitter Pack. I adhered the stenciled background to the top. 

To create the floor, I used a scrap piece of white cardstock and dragged my Distress Ink in Vintage Photo to color it. Then adhered it to the top of the card. I added Sofia Flamenco onto the card using double-sided adhesive foam tape.

I stamped the sentiment, and added a red glitter cardstock mat to it. I adhered it to the card with double-sided adhesive foam tape. To finish the card, I added a few sequins from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by today and please come back tomorrow for Day 2 of Stamp Anniething's sneak peeks! Have a creative day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment