Thursday, April 14, 2022

Stamp Anniething Day 2 Sneak Peek: Richard Matador - Ole

Welcome to day 2 of Stamp Anniething's sneak peeks! Today's card features the handsome Richard - Matador stamp, along with the Ole word die, Pennant Banners die and the Flower Tile Stencil. I made a 6x6 card with a partial acetate front panel. 


To make this card, I first stamped the images, colored them with Copic markers, and cut them out with the coordinated outline dies. I did color all of his hair, only to have it covered up with his hat! 

Copic markers used:
Skin: E18, E17, E13, E11, E21
Cheeks: R20
Tongue: R22, R20
Hair: E49, E47, E44, E43, E42
White: C5, C3, C1, 0
Black: C9, C7, C5, C3
Red: R39, R37, R35, R32
I used a white gel pen and gold metallic pen 
to create the design on the clothing and the muleta.



To create the card base, I cut a piece of white cardstock 6"W x 7-1/2"H and scored it at 6". Fold at the score line. I cut another piece of cardstock at 6"W x 1-1/2"H for the bottom of the card. I cut a piece of acetate 6"W x 4"H and adhered it to the white cardstock using double-sided tape. I adhered the bottom piece as well. I don't like using liquid glue when using acetate because it won't come off if you accidentally get some on it.

I cut out two panels for the top and bottom of the card using paper from the Let's Get Wild paper pad. I cut out two of the banners using the new Pennant Banners die and and adhered them to the top of the card with lStamp Anniething liquid glue (Glue Tube). I used the Stamp Anniething celebrate word die, cut one out of white cardstock and one out of Stamp Anniething Glitter Paradise cardstock and added it to the bottom of the card with liquid glue. I attached Richard-Matador using double-sided tape.


For the inside of the card, I cut out a 6x6 piece of white cardstock and inked it using the new Flower Tile Stencil and Stamp Anniething Hybrid Inks in Aspen Gold, Freesia, and Mocha. I used the new OLE word die and cut the shadow out of paper from the Let's Get Wild paper pad and the word out of the Glitter Paradise cardstock then adhered it using liquid glue and the card was finished!


Thank you for stopping by and please come back tomorrow for Day 3 of Stamp Anniething's sneak peeks! Have a great day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment