Thursday, May 5, 2022

Stamp Anniething Day 2 Sneak Peeks: Jay - Here's to You Old Sport

Welcome to Day 2 of Stamp Anniething's sneak peeks! Today, we are returning to the Roaring 20's! My card features Jay - Here's to You Old Sport stamp & outline die and the Deco Fan Stencil. Jay is all dressed up and is ready to go to a party! This stamp would be perfect for a bachelor party, graduation, wedding, birthday, and more! 


To make the A2 card, I first stamped the image, colored it with Copic markers, then cut it out with the coordinating outline die. 

Copic markers used:
Skin: E18, E17, E13, E11, E21
Cheeks: E95, R20
Tongue: R22. R20
Hair: E49, E47, E44, E43
White: C5, C3, 0
Dark Gray: C9, C7, C5, C3
Red: R59, R56


To create the background, I first masked off the area of the card with scrap paper that I did not want stenciled. I placed the Deco Fan stencil at an angle and inked it with Distress Ink in Black Soot. 


I added 1/8" silver glitter washi tape and black cardstock stripes. I then stamped the sentiment. I then added the black enamel dots. I adhered Jay onto the card using double-sided adhesive foam tape. I matted the card front with black cardstock then adhered it to a top folding A2 card base and the card was finished.

I hope you give this fun card a try! It didn't take long to make. 

Thank you for stopping and come back tomorrow for our final day of sneak peeks! Have a creative day!




No comments:

Post a Comment